Monday, November 3, 2008

random pictures


Leland took the Impala to a car show that one of the student groups at Tech put on as a fund raiser. He came out as one of the winners and the Impala looked pretty. Unfortunately I did not think to take a picture before she went back into the carport.


Chi Alpha had a costume party and I went as a railroad worker...although people kept asking me if I was Mario. A railroad worker is a perfect costume, the overalls I have because they were my dad's from when he worked for the railroad. Here is kitty and I after the party.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenni! I love reading your blog and seeing what is going on in your life down south! Love your costume!

Anonymous said...

Leland - Tim i so proud of the Impala! He is a bit saddened that there is not a full picture of the car, but we can all imagine it's beauty. Jenni - love the costume...FYI, we found Luigi at the Safeway near our house.