Sunday, December 21, 2008

flowers instead of snow

Yesterday I went to outside and picked flowers from our yard. We have a beautiful flowering tree and I thought it was time to enjoy it inside. It does feel wrong to have flowers blooming around Christmas time but Leland tells me if I can't have snow I should enjoy the flowers.

Here are a couple of pictures of the flowers.


Here is a picture of my parents house. They have gotten 23 inches of snow this past week and could not get out of their driveway for 2 days. I just checked the weather in Spokane and it is snowing again. Hopefully they get less snow than expected so they are not stuck in the house again.

Even though the snow can be a pain...it is so beautiful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your "no snow" pain Jenni. It's hard not having snow at Christmas time! I tear up every time I hear the song, Dreaming of a White Christmas. We're all headed up to Spokane though in January to enjoy the snow, hopefully it'll still be there!