Sunday, July 4, 2010

miracles along the way

On Thursday, I saw God answer a surprising prayer and I want to share. Before I do, I want to give a little background information. Adoption paperwork is different than most things I have worked on. We are currently working on about 10 different things for the dossier and many of them are dependent on different government agencies or people. Adoption teaches me life lesson, that I am not in control.

Thursday morning, I was talking to God about the FBI clearance paperwork. The FBI paperwork takes 6-8 weeks to receive and I have heard of people waiting up to 14 weeks. I started asking God for us to receive it in the mail soon. Then I realized I mailed it in June and it was unrealistic for God to get it to us...so I changed my prayer to, "God can we get it earlier than expected."

I got home and found these envelopes in the mailbox...our FBI clearance. Friday I talked to someone from AGCI (All God's Children International) and she was shocked that we received them so fast. She has never heard of anyone mailing in the fingerprint cards and receiving the paperwork in 3 weeks.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments: