Thursday, February 14, 2013

milestone

The Weiss family has hit a milestone today and it has nothing to do with Valentine's Day.  Today marks the day that Joshua has been with us longer than all his other caregivers combined.  This is huge for us, we fight so hard to gain his trust and now we have time working in our favor.  I can't come up with words to express how I feel, so here are some pictures over the last 5 months.


Gotcha Day in Ethiopia -  We shared a last name but not much more.


Taking a nap in the Atlanta airport.

Hanging out in the carrier.  

6 months old 

I can stand holding on to anything...this garbage can is awesome!  7.5 months old 

Just making a mess...good thing mom has not made me start cleaning up after myself.

I can stand anywhere - 10 months old

We are incredibly blessed this little guy is our son!

No comments: